The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, and it recognises the need for the highest standards of ethical behaviour and accountability.
The Board is committed to administering its corporate governance structures to promote integrity and responsible decision-making. To the extent that they are relevant to the organisation, the Company has adopted the Ten Corporate Governance Principles and Best Practice Recommendations as published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council.
The following policies and procedures will be fully implemented following the Company’s successful admission to the Official List:
- Statement of Board and management functions
- Policy and procedures for selection and appointment of new Directors
- Code of conduct for Directors and key executives
- Share trading policy
- Summary of procedure for selection of external auditor and rotation of engagement audit partner
- Continuous disclosure policy
- Shareholder communications strategy
- Risk management policy
- Remuneration statement
- Process for performance evaluation of the Board, Board committees, individual Directors and key executives.
The Board will consider on an ongoing basis its corporate governance procedures and whether they are sufficient given the Company’s nature of operations and size.